The oustanding digital imagery is segment of Roomy 5 which is sorted within Airy Interior, Stylish Home, Wooden Surface and posted at February 16, 2022 5:24:06 am by House Owner
Do you want to have a spacious and airy home? Just present the concept of a living room and family room without a partition. Today, there are many housing apply similar designs for various purposes, one of them is to make the room bigger.However, it can not be done easily because the two rooms have different functions. So, to create the non-insulated space, you must pay attention to several things such as effectiveness, aesthetics, and comfort. Well, let's just look at the inspiration for the design of the living room and family room without bulkhead below!
7 Roomy Design Ideas for Living Rooms and Family RoomsSince the presence of the concept of open space interior, many people unite the living room and family room in one space without bulkheads. Usually you will find it in simple and luxurious houses.Room without partition will be easier to clean and rearrange furniture. To make it look more natural, you can try several designs that unite the living room and family room as follows.
1. Wall Paint Color GameThe first inspiration is to do a game of paint colors on the walls of the room. You can use this simple way by choosing a scheme of two different colors for the living room and family room.First of all, you can choose the basic color of each room that has a neutral or warm nuance to unite spaces. Then, choose two contrasting color schemes to create a clear visual differentiator. This game can also be applied to the selection of furniture such as tables, sofas, and others.
2. Furniture Arrangement According to FunctionThe way you arrange furniture can also be used to create a living room and family room without bulkheads. For example, the arrangement of a table in the family room at the back of the living room.The second way is the selection of different furniture sizes, such as sofas. Generally the sofa for the living room is larger and formal. Meanwhile, sofa in the living room has a simple concept.
3. Floor Height VariationDistinguishing the variety of floor heights can also be your choice! By giving a difference of about 10-15 cm between rooms, it should be enough to make the two rooms connected but have clear territory.The use of different floor height levels also makes the space appear to have harmonization without limiting the point of view and privacy of each room's activities are maintained.
4. Motif Variation and Ceiling HeightDo you want to create a wide open space but have a different character? You can use the variety of motifs and ceiling height as the design of the living room and family room without partition.The height of the ceiling can determine the atmosphere and nuance. For example, a room with the high ceiling gives the nuance of open and comfortable to use by many people. Psychologically, a space with a high and open ceiling helps residents to create an open nature. For those of you who have a minimalist home, this model is suitable to apply.
5. Open Shelves as DecorativeChoosing open shelves as a decorative is another smart idea to build a living room and family room without a bulkhead. You can fill it with books, magazines, and other ornaments such as synthetic plants.Now, there are many open bookshelves with wheels and have a slight size, so you only need to shift and arrange them when you need more space.
6. Wood Panels with GridsGrid wood panels are another alternative to creating a living room and family room without bulkheads. You can choose a wide distance so that it gets an open area.When you have limited space, the use of grille wood panels that stretch from the ceiling to the floor makes it a clear divider but still keeps the room feeling spacious and bright. Even though the size of the wood lattice is only half, you still get enough privacy. So, you should avoid the installation of thorough wood panels and even cover the entire area.
7. Different Wall Or Floor MaterialThe difference in function between each room makes the material on one or all sides of the room different. Just like on the wall or floor. Repetitions of different material motifs give an empty distance between motifs make it a sign of the change of function of space. The use of this material difference is a simple way to show the dividing boundary of each room.How was that? Which concept is your favorite? If you are looking for home inspiration or have a plan to buy a house, don’t forget to apply one of these designs. There are various types and models of occupancy that you can choose from. Hope you find it useful!
The oustanding image is other parts of Roomy 5 has dimension 518 x 387 pixel. You can download and obtain the Roomy 5 images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions. Here is important information about Design Interior. We have the resource more image about Design Interior. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire Roomy 5 and see the 7 Roomy Design Ideas for Living Rooms and Family Rooms in here.518 x 387 | 518 x 387 | 210 x 140
- Wallpaper: Roomy 5
- Design Interior
- February 16, 2022
- 9 views